Download, Preview & Present
Lifelong Learning classes that are so easy to use
What is included in an ALLE Learning™ membership?
By placing your senior adults at the center of engaging and inspiring programming we empower them to learn new things, reflect and recall past experiences and celebrate lives well-lived, every day.
- Unlimited access to the ALLE Learning Membership website; 24 / 7 access to all class materials, support videos and support materials
- Unlimited access to all ALLE Learning live Zoom session programs for residents and staff
- An annual, twelve-month lifelong learning and brain health calendar for your community
- A single membership can be used for all residents; independent living, assisted living and memory care
- Class materials are designed to “meet the learner” where they are.
- All classes can be used an unlimited number of times
- The monthly theme extends and enriches the topic providing staff with opportunities to include local and community events
- Each class includes a detailed Lesson Plan filled with five-ten additional ways to explore the topic, a PowerPoint Slide Deck, Script or Speaker Notes, a participant handout
- New blog articles each month can be used in a newsletter or as a way to educate and inform your residents about the importance of lifelong learning and brain health
- Web-based education, how-to videos for staff & volunteers
Includes all materials, accessed 24 / 7
Training and ongoing support for staff
A competitive advantage for your community